1. Nursing in Australia: A Guide to Working and Living as a Nurse Down Under.
– An extremely comprehensive e-book for anyone considering travelling or working in Australia as a nurse. At 360 pages long it is an essential resource, setting a new benchmark for travel nurse resources.
2. Nursing in the Australian Health Service
– This companion product is for those who don’t need all the travel, visa and overseas information in the full e-book, and extremely affordable at around half the price.
Best suited for:
– Nursing students in Australia (highly recommend)
– New Graduates, or those graduating soon (also highly recommend)
– Any nurse considering returning to the workforce, or those wanting an update on changes to the healthcare system, and
– Anyone who want an inside view to what really goes on in the Australian Health Service.